Windows Live Mail Attachment Extractor for Windows XP/Vista/7
Saving Windows Live Mail attachments and images into a directory of your choice with just three clicks.
Version 1.08 is released. Try Now!!
What is Windows Live Mail Attachment Extractor ?
Windows Live Mail Attachment Extractor can extract and save attachments out from Windows Live Mail.
Designed for busy Windows Live Mail users who need a more efficient way to mange high-volume attachments, especially pictures, Windows Live Mail Attachment Extractor provides the latest in advanced, time-saving technology.
- Manage email attachments in a flash.
- Save any attachments, such as image files, into a directory of your choice.
- Save only files above a specified size.
- User friendly, Windows XP-style interface.
- Support Double-Bytes Characters (Asia).
- Options for managing your email attachments in a breeze.
- Work with any version of Microsoft Windows Live Mail.
Windows Live Mail Attachment Extractor runs on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7.
1.08 Add the check for mailbox path (2011/5/24)
1.07 Fix subfolders listing bug in left panel(2010/2/28)
1.06 Fix bug about save attachments according to sender's mail date(2010/2/26)
1.05 Fix another problem of Registery Updating in Vista and Windows7(2009/12/09)
1.04 Fix the problem of Registery Updating in Vista (2009/09/09)
1.03 Refine the option to reflect the storage path of windows live mail (2009/05/28)
1.02 Add an option to reflect the storage path of windows live mail (2009/01/18)
1.01 Fix recursive email extraction problem
1.00 Initial Version