Outlook Attachment and Picture Extractor for XP/Vista/7
Saving outlook attachments and images into a directory of your choice with just three clicks. Free your Outlook PST space by saving and removing big-size attachments.
Version 1.80 is released. Try Now!!
Bruce Davis-Goff, "Handle email attachments ," NetGuideWeb :: Magazine :: Issue 58, 2003
"It works with any version of Microsoft Outlook 2000 and above, and in a snip can extract all the attachments from your emails and deposit them in a directory of your choice. It has other features guaranteed to make managing your email attachments a breeze. Apart from extracting any picture files from an Outlook mail folder, it can also extract any attachments such as document files and store them in a specified folder. It can sort them as it goes and automatically create sub directories according to sender's name or file extension. Of course there’s more; while extracting and sorting your attachments, it also generates a report of the extracted files in HTML format, allowing you to browse through the extracted items. After extraction, you have the option to automatically move the emails to another folder or delete them, and it all adds up to a great utility for people with needing to manage large amounts of attachments. "
- Manage email attachments in a flash.
- Save any attachments, such as image files, into a directory of your choice.
- Multi-Folders Extraction Wizard for extracting attachments. New
- Replace attachments inside emails with shortcuts to extracted files. New
- After attachment extractions, Outlook performance improves due to substantially smaller *.PST files.
- Move already-saved mails to an Outlook folder of your choice.
- International Language Interface Support. New
- Chinese Language Interface Support. New
- Japan Language Interface Support (Thank for zvereva tatiana). New
- Polish Language Interface Support (Thank for ShataK). New
- Launch OPE from the desktop, or within Outlook.
- User preferences easily recorded, saving even more time. New
- Auto Rename attachment files in the event of duplication.
- Editable Html-based Attachment Report.
- Customizable sorting and sub-directory creation, based upon sender or file extension.
- An Html-based Report for your favorite pictures and attachments.
- Remove "Fw:" and "Fwd:" strings in mail subjects.
- Save only files above a specified size.
- User friendly, Windows XP-style interface.
- Support Double-Bytes Characters (Asia).
- Options for managing your email attachments in a breeze.
- Works with any version of Microsoft Outlook 2000, and later.
Outlook Attachment and Picture Extractor runs on Windows 95/98/NT/2000. However, the Outlook Attachment and Picture Extractor only can run with Microsoft Outlook 2000 or higher.
1.80 Add Addin suport for Outlook 2010(2011/7/7)
1.76 Fix the saving of shortcuts of extracted attachments(2010/10/01)
1.75 Add the option of setting image file types(2009/7/31)
1.73 Resize the extraction option window(2009/4/19)
1.72 Fix the problem of no attachments are found, a dialog window pops open and halts execution (2008/5/19)
1.71 Fix the problem of remember setting option (2008/4/19)
1.70 Speed up the attachments extracting, fix the listview flash problem (2008/2/14)
1.65 Fix another problem of Registery Updating in Vista (2007/10/23)
1.64 Fix another problem of Registery Updating in Vista (2007/08/27)
1.63 Enhance the error detection of Registery Updating in Vista (2007/06/28)
1.62 Fix the problem of Registery Updating in Vista (2007/06/28)
1.61 Fix the problem of File name extensions can not exceed 18 characters (2007/06/19)
1.60 Add International language interface support (2007/05/23)
1.51 Fix folders list problem in Multi-Folders Extraction Wizard
1.50 Add Multi-Folders Extraction Wizard
1.42 Fix ope menu problem in outlook
1.41 Add Online Tutorial button
1.40 Fix menu problem in outlook
1.39 Enhanced error handling of saving attachments
1.38 Rework version
1.37 Add function to enhance error handling
1.36 Fix shortcut error when extracting attachments.
1.35 OPE renamed as OAPE.
1.34 Fix CGOut problem when OPE is launched.
1.33 Fix file naming problem when files have same name.
1.32 Fix extracting problem with strange folder naming.
1.31 Fix extracting problem with OUTLOOK error - the property "" is unknown.
1.30 Integrated with OUTLOOK, OPE can be launched from OUTLOOK.
1.29 Add function to support multiple PST files.
1.28 Add function to remember user's extracting setting.
1.27 Fix register problem that ope not write register information.
1.26 Corrected progress bar erroneously appearing when email attachments were processed
1.25 Fix topmost progress window problem